Attending your first WOD or your sixth year, we find its best to have a training bag packed and ready to go.
1. Shoes - we are big fans of the innov8's www.againfaster.com.au/athlete-essentials/inov-8-training-shoes/ and Nike metcon's
2. Water - please bring a reusable plastic free drink bottle and aim to drink 2-3lt daily
3. Skipping rope - you will receive one in your CFC goodie bag, and once you can string some double-under's together the RPM ropes are great quality thewodlife.com.au/products/rpm-speed-rope-3-0-comp-1?variant=19843022021
4. Tape - tape is awesome for protecting your joints and also preventing tears on your hands
5. Activewear - our go to is movementmecca.com/ supporting Australian brands and sending inspiration with each package
6. Stance socks - you can never have too many! Long socks protect your shins from the barbell and climbing ropes, they also keep your feet warm in winter.
7. Supplements - we take our greens pre WOD www.activatednutrients.com/ and our Prana Intrastrength during and Phyto fire afterwards pranaon.com/ both of these products are in stock at CFC
8. Magnesium Oil - from our friends at www.saltlaboratory.com/
Coach Sares writes most of our posts in her spare time ;)